Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#CMCHATTYS awards

http://www.cmchatlive.com/cmchattys/


For those of you out there who do not follow me on twitter first off WHY NOT and second of all you fail to realize my obsession with CMChatLive.  Since stumbling upon this site a few months back I have been hooked.  They are the reason I started doing this.   The team over there is second to none when it comes to fun and information.  They have weekly chats every Monday on Twitter and also Twangouts on Google+.  This week they are celebrating their 3rd Birthday and it has been a blast since Sunday night.  Every night this week there is a live chat on Twitter and it has been a down right good time as always.  Something else has popped up this month, the first ever #CMChatty awards.  How many times have you wished you could nominate someone for an award?  Now you can with the power that CmChatLive has given y'all.

You are able to nominate until May 9th and the list of categories includes the usual male and female groups as well as the top Headliner.  However you can also nominate your favorite personality, blogger, blog, and my favorite Music enthusiast or fan.  That last one just goes to show how in touch with the fans this site truly is.  I have been following the nominations and it is a good time just seeing who is being chosen.  Go check out twitter and search #cmchattys and see what you find.

Voting starts on May 12th and is a 40% twitter 40% Facebook and 20% Google+ split.  This voting will run until May 16th.  I am really looking forward to the battles that will happen for this.  Fans are very passionate and this could get a bit out of control.

The Final voting stage takes place between May19-26 and will only happen on CMChattys.com

I recommend everyone goes out and has fun with these awards. Also follow the site and join in on the Birthday celebration this week.  I love CMHATLIVE and you will too is you give it a chance.

I would like to personally take this time to thank Jessica Northey and t5he res of the crew.  Y'all go above and beyond when interacting with people.  You make it possible for nobodies to feel like top dogs.  The diversity of guests you have on is exceptional and I hope one day I get to say thank you face to face for the smiles and laughs you have provided me.

No comments:

Post a Comment