Saturday, May 3, 2014

Long Over Due

For those of you who have been reading my blog I take this time to seriously apologize about the lack of content lately.  I have been in a whirl wind of chaos lately.  I have been placed in a new store with a new position.  I had my daughters awesome 14th birthday pass and have not been able to find time to sit down and write anything.

Here are a few things that I have found awesome over the past couple weeks.  I may no longer have to worry about buying concert tickets since I am up for a security spot.  That being said I will now have the extra money to buy good seats.  I have been able to sit back and take in some new tunes some good some not so much.  I won a copy of the Oak Ridge Boys live CD which I found just ok.  I love the Boys and was disappointed in the CD the songs are great hits but live is better as that LIVE.

I have been getting really excited about the new and upcoming cmChatty awards.  This is an online awards platform from what I find the greatest source of country music news and action.  For now this is what I will say about the awards other than feel free to nominate me lol.

I am working on a full blown post on the awards as you are reading this.  I just wanted to take the time to make sure yall knew what I was doing and that I am still alive and not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment